How To Choose the Best France Wine Touring Company For You
You have decided to spend your hard earned vacation in wine country in France. But where do you start? The first thing to note is that France wine touring can be very different from a wine tour in Napa. So the first thing to do is choose a wine touring company that specializes in France. Now that you are on the path to a successful trip, how do you choose the right France wine tour company for you?
Below are some of the top things to consider when choosing a France wine touring operator.
What makes French Wine Explorers different from other wine touring companies?
- Experience: we are one of very few companies specializing in high quality wine programs in France. Some companies offer only a few wine tours per year as a sideline. We are a professional wine tourism company. Our sole occupation is creating and operating wine tours. Our extensive experience and professionalism assures you a seamless, exceptional touring experience.
- Expertise: we consult with sommeliers and wine experts with high-level professional experience and extensive contacts in France. Your tour will be lead by a local host who is a wine professional. Usually the host lives in the region you’ll be visiting. And they always have a thorough knowledge of the region and its wines. They will be able to answer all your wine questions and give you an insider’s view into the local wine business.
- Access: because of our contacts in the wine business, you’ll have access to exclusive wine estates not open to the general public. You’ll be welcomed at these estates as an honored guest, not as a tourist.
- Authenticity: unlike many tours that run by people who are merely visitors to France, your tour will is planned and led by people with the intimate, first-hand knowledge of the local culture, customs, language and gastronomy.
- Service: we are dedicated to superlative, personalized customer service. You’ll feel it in our exacting attention to detail. We strive to make every moment exceptional. Our prompt, efficient and friendly communication starts before you purchase your tour. Our immediate and complete response to your needs and concerns continues during the tour. Our service doesn’t end with the tour itself. We can also help coordinate other aspects of your vacation, including private guided cultural tours, foodie tours, and other VIP services. We also help recommend accommodations in Paris or the Provinces. And we have contacts for travel to other wine regions in France, Italy, Spain or elsewhere in Europe.
- Reputation: we value our clients’ opinions, and client reviews are key to getting insight into how a company serves its clients. Check out our wine touringing reviews here.
- Philosophy: we put the accent on pleasure and enjoyment of wine, not snobbery or pretension. Wine is about sharing memorable moments of pleasure. Your tour will filled be with many such moments.
- Professionalism: All transactions undertaken by clients with our company are done by contract. All tour price inclusions, terms and conditions are completely spelled out and clear. There are no hidden costs and no surprises. Our goal is to give you peace of mind when booking your tour.
Contact us today at 1-877-261-1500 or [email protected] and start planning your trip of a lifetime!