Paris Wine Tours
Your source for unique experiences in the City of Light.
Paris Wine Tours
Discover all the elegance, romance and excitement of Paris! Explore major landmarks and hidden gems of the City of Light, the most beautiful city in the world. Stay at a luxury boutique hotel centrally located on the Left or Right Bank. Add to your favorite wine region and discover all the beauty and splendor of wine touring. The perfect combination for a week of “the good life.”
Paris Wine Tour Packages
Value-priced, private Paris wine tours that feature the city’s finest touring, best hotels, and finest restaurants. A great value, just choose your package and choose your dates! These tours are available year round.
New Online French Wine Course!!
French Wine Demystified: Discover and communicate confidently about French wine. This course provides you with the foundation to better understand and enjoy French wine. If you want to grow your knowledge of French wine, culture, food and history in a way that was easy to digest, fun and relevant, this foundation course is the perfect start your journey!
Recently Recognized In
About Paris Wine Tours
Paris is a city that feeds the soul, exuding history, culture and romance. Known as the City of Light, the capitol of France is the center of haute couture, and contains some of the world’s most illustrious art and architecture. Parisians enjoy a perfect pairing of fine dining and bohemian cafes; upscale neighborhoods and vibrant ethnic enclaves; haute couture and trend setting street style. It is one of the most visited cities in the world and its lights shine brighter than ever.
One might expect to visit the Eiffel Tower, or perhaps to take a tour by boat on the Seine, both of which are worthy of the acclaim they have achieved. There are many other places visitors can go to feel the history as well as gain a sense of daily life in Paris. Here are some suggestions for things to do on your next trip to Paris:
- Paris is well known for its museums and the extraordinary art contained within. The best way to discover the Louvre and the Musée d’Orsay is with a private guide who can ensure you avoid the long crowds at the entrance, and who can ensure you make the most of your time seeing some of the best art displays in the world.
- How about a stroll down Montmartre? This can be a delightful excursion; the stores and street artists that line the streets are known for artful, whimsical displays and can be equally entertaining. Art is virtually everywhere in Paris-including many metro station signs from the art nouveau period of the early 1900s.
- When looking for a detour from the crowds of the Champs Elyseés, try the Place de Vosges. It is the oldest planned square in Paris and its row of elegant townhouses were once home to Victor Hugo and post impressionist painter George Dufrenoy. Visitors stroll leisurely beneath arcades-or archways-and walk around the large fountain streaming gusts of water in the center of the square. It is an example of Paris’ first foray into city planning, offering a glimpse of daily life centuries ago.
- One of the best ways to take in modern day city life is to find a table at one of the many outdoor cafés. Observe the subtle interactions between people on the sidewalks and take in the latest fashions donned by cosmopolitan city dwellers. Some of the most popular cafés include Les Trois Magots and Café de Flore, although there is undoubtedly a fine one next to your hotel or apartment.
- The Seine River is another powerhouse attraction in the city. It is an ideal way to see a number of sites, and its banks also offer distractions for visitors in the form of bouquinistes: green metal stalls that display magazines, vintage postcards, and antique and vintage books for sale. Another worthy detour is the flower and bird market on Ile de la Cité near Notre Dame, a treat for the kids and nature lovers. Not far is the Canal St-Martin, a serene off shoot of the Seine, and one of the most tranquil and picturesque areas in the city.
- In addition to the cultural treasures of the city, Paris offers so many opportunities for wine and culinary exploration. There are several wonderful wine and champagne bars to discover, and there is a style for every taste. Try a sampling of culinary experiences from bistros, to Michelin starred restaurants, to a picnic in one of the many lush parks of the city. Satisfy your inner foodie dreams of living as a Parisian via excellent cooking classes that range from the relaxed yet equally instructional atmosphere of a private chef’s home to the inspiring and iconic schools such as Alain Ducasse Ecole du Cuisine.
Paris is a city that has endured as the cultural capital of France (and Europe). Its history is rich and its culture has influenced the wider world. It is a place where food is revered, where fashion is art, and where fine art is fashionable. Taking time to discover this amazing city and seeking paths unknown will create an immeasurably memorable experience.
Our private Paris tour packages feature the city’s finest touring, best hotels, and finest restaurants. A great value, just choose your package and choose your dates! These tours are available year round.
NEW! Private 10 Day Deluxe Paris, Burgundy and Bordeaux Tour:
- Find all the elegance, romance and excitement of Paris, paired with two iconic wine regions: Burgundy and Bordeaux.
- Discover major landmarks and hidden gems of the City of Light, the most beautiful city in the world. Stay at a lovely luxury boutique hotel on the Left or Right Bank. This is the city for food, wine, culture and bliss!
- Next, discover Burgundy’s famed Côte d’Or with tastings at estates in legendary appellations like Gevrey Chambertin, Puligny Montrachet or Vosne Romanée.
- Then travel to Bordeaux and taste at some of the most prestigious estates of the Médoc, Sauternes and St. Emilion region.
- You’ll also enjoy gourmet dining and first-class accommodations in both wine regions.
- This is the perfect immersive program featuring the best each destination has to offer.
- Click here to view the itinerary
All programs are hosted by high-level professional guides who are wine specialists and insiders who live in the region. Contact us today by email at [email protected] or call us at 1-877-261-1500 (USA). Start planning your trip filled with memories that will last a lifetime.
More on Paris Wine Tours
Want to make the most of your next trip to Paris? View our blog articles dedicated to Paris here
You can view more tips on how to make the most of your time in Paris, Paris wine tours, eating out in Paris and more here: The Essential Guide to Paris