Tours Loire Valley Wine Tours
Visit France's most romantic castles and taste great wines.
Tours Loire Valley
Visit France’s most romantic castles and taste great wines on your next wine tour in France. Visiting the royal castles like Chenonceau or the impressive Chambord Castle is like taking a walk back into the greatest moments of France’s history. The Loire boasts a large variety of fine wines – red, white, sparkling and it is a perfect destination for those who want to add wine country touring to a visit to Paris or elsewhere in France.
Loire Valley Tour Packages
Our private Loire Valley wine tours feature the region’s top estates, best hotels, and finest restaurants to enjoy while on your next wine tour in France. A great value, just choose your package and choose your dates!
- New Tour! Private 10-Day Bordeaux, Loire, and Champagne Tour
- 7 Day Treasures of the Loire Valley Tour
New Small Group Private Tours!
Do you prefer to travel with only the members of your party? Let us arrange a private wine tasting tour for you! This is a perfect way for a group of friends looking for a fun and relaxing week of gastronomic discovery in France. We can arrange an exciting wine and food tasting adventure just for you. This is your best choice if:
- You have a group of 6-12 traveling
- You want a curated wine tasting tour with special amenities
- You are looking for a special hotel, villa or chateau stay
Contact us for more information on custom small group wine tours in France.
Recently Recognized In
About Tours Loire Valley
Known for its majestic royal chateaux and great red and white wines, the Loire Valley is a favorite destination for wine lovers visiting France. Visiting the royal castles such as Chenonceau, Chaumont or the impressive Chambord Castle is like taking a walk back into the greatest moments of France’s history. From the fairytale-like Azay le Rideau to the imposing Chateau d’Angers with its medieval Tapestry of the Apocalypse and the magical gardens of Villandry, there is a castle for every taste and fantasy.
- The Loire boasts a large variety of fine wines – red, white, sparkling and dessert – and you’ll taste the best of them at the finest producers of Vouvray, Chinon, Bourgeuil, Savennières, or Côteaux du Layon.
- Fabulous Michelin-starred dining (including the excellent local goat cheeses) awaits you as well as accommodations fit for a king including the magnificent 4-star Chateau d’Artigny (owned by cosmetics giant François Coty) or the country manor elegance of the 15th century Relais & Chateau hotel, Chateau de Noirieux.
The Loire Valley is a perfect destination for those who want to add wine country touring to a visit to Paris or elsewhere in France.
Some possibilities for your private Loire Valley Wine Tour:
- Private guided tours at beautiful historic castles like Chenonceau, Azay le Rideau, Chambord, Chaumont, Saumur or Angers
- The sumptuous gardens of Villandry or La Bourdaisière
- The Clos Lucé, Leonardo da Vinci’s final home
- Fabulous meals at some of the Loire’s best restaurants, from casual to Michelin-starred
- Tours and tastings at the best wineries of the region in world-renowned appellations like Vouvray, Chinon, Bourgeuil, Anjou or Savennières
- Luxury lodgings at Chateau d’Artigny, former home of cosmetics giant François Coty, the romantic 15th-century Chateau de Noirieux (Relais and Chateaux), or any of the other fantastic chateau-hotels of the region
- Fontevraud Abbey and the tomb of Richard the Lionhearted
- Expert guidance by your personal wine expert host, to enhance your understanding of the region, its wines, history and culture.
New Tour! 10-Day Great Estates of Bordeaux, the Loire Valley and Champagne
- Perfect for 2-6 guests, and available year-round
- Get to know major appellations of Bordeaux as you taste some of the most prestigious estates of the Graves, Médoc, Sauternes, and St. Emilion region. From Classified Growths to Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnels, this tour offers a fantastic overview of the best that Bordeaux offers.
- Continue your journey to the Loire Valley, a favorite destination for wine lovers visiting France. It boasts a large variety of wines, and you’ll taste the best
of them at the finest producers of Vouvray, Chinon, and Bourgueil.
- Complete your adventure in Champagne for VIP tastings at exclusive Champagne houses, including a very special private tour and tasting of the latest Dom Perignon vintage at Moët and Chandon.
- Along the way enjoy gourmet dining and first-class accommodations in all 3 regions.
- An unforgettable wine and food vacation for the discriminating wine lover!
- Click here to view the itinerary: Private 10-Day Bordeaux, Loire, and Champagne Tour
All programs are hosted by high-level professional guides who are wine specialists and insiders who live in the region.
Contact us today by email at [email protected] or call us at 1-410-745-5406 (USA). Start planning your trip filled with memories that will last a lifetime.
Learn more about Paris Wine Tours, Bordeaux Wine Tours, Burgundy Wine Tours, Rhone Valley Wine Tours, Provence Wine Tours or Champagne Tours, or Italy Wine Tours.