Burgundy Wine Tours
Visit fabulous Grand Cru estates and fascinating cultural sites.
NEW! Burgundy Masterclass Retreat
Limited to 12 guests.
October 16-22, 2022
SPRING 2022 Private program available for groups of 8-12 guests.
US$7400.00 per person, double occupancy
Burgundy Wine Tour Packages
Short, value-priced, pre-packaged private Burgundy tours that feature the region’s top estates, best hotels, and finest restaurants. A great value, just choose your package and choose your dates!
New Small Group Private Tours!
Do you prefer to travel with only the members of your party? Let us arrange a private wine tasting tour for you! This is a perfect way for a group of friends looking for a fun and relaxing week of gastronomic discovery in France. We can arrange an exciting wine and food tasting adventure just for you. This is your best choice if:
- You have a group of 6-12 traveling
- You want a curated wine tasting tour with special amenities
- You are looking for a special hotel, villa or chateau stay
Contact us for more information on custom small group wine tours in France.
Recently Recognized In
Burgundy Wine Tasting Tours
There is no better way to understand the nuances of “terroir” than on Burgundy wine tours.
Burgundy is one of France’s most prestigious wine regions. The world-famous Côte d’Or (“Golden Slopes”) is home to illustrious Grand Crus such as Romanée Conti, Chambertin, and Montrachet. Discover the subtle play between land, sun, and vine that brings out the noblest and diverse expressions of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes.
Burgundy is one of the most beautiful and important regions in France. Experience its rich cultural heritage at fascinating sights like the Clos de Vougeot with its 13th-century wine presses. And make sure to visit the Hôtel Dieu (Hospices de Beaune), the Renaissance hospital famous for its yearly wine auction.
On our Burgundy Tours, [wpanchor id=”burgundy-tours”] enjoy VIP tastings at the region’s best estates. We include top Premier and Grand Crus in the Côte de Beaune and the Côte de Nuits. We include free time for shopping and sightseeing in the charming town of Beaune. Indulge in luxury accommodations and delight in sumptuous dining at some of France’s best Michelin-starred restaurants.
NEW for 2022! Exclusive Burgundy Masterclass Retreat:
Are you ready for a trip to empower you with deep knowledge of Burgundy? Then this masterclass retreat is for you…
- Imagine yourself in a private villa among the vines in a peaceful valley to the south of Beaune in France.
- Spend a week discovering the intricacies that make Burgundy wines so special.
- Enjoy lively, immersive instruction before your trip and during your retreat.
- Pair your learning with exclusive field trips to better understand the nuances of the region.
- Enhance your wine knowledge with culinary activities, guided tours and tastings, and plenty of activities offered to you during your downtime. T
- his is the new way of learning about wine and it does not get any better than this.
- This tour is limited to 12 guests.
- Available as a private option for 8-12 guests.
Private Great Estates of Burgundy & Champagne Tour:
- Available year-round.
- Combine the best of Burgundy with the best of Champagne.
- Travel to Champagne for VIP tastings at exclusive Champagne houses. Included is a special private tour and tasting of Dom Perignon at Moët and Chandon.
- Enjoy private tastings at some of the most prestigious estates of Burgundy’s Côte d’Or. Tastings include Premier and Grand Crus in legendary appellations like Vosne Romanée, Chambertin and Meursault.
- This luxurious voyage includes exceptional dining and beautiful, first-class accommodations. This is an unforgettable wine and food vacation for the discriminating wine lover!
- Champagne and Burgundy itinerary: Click here
Private Great Estates of Burgundy and Bordeaux:
- This private tour is available year-round.
- Discover the beautiful “Golden Slopes” of Burgundy’s famed Côte d’Or. The program includes tastings at estates of legendary appellations like Meursault, Gevrey Chambertin, Puligny Montrachet or Vosne Romanée.
- Get to know major appellations in Bordeaux. Taste at prestigious estates of the Graves, Médoc, Sauternes and St. Emilion region.
- You’ll also enjoy gourmet dining and first-class accommodations. This is a fantastic overview of the best that these two magniﬁcent regions have to offer.
- Private Great Estates of Burgundy and Bordeaux Itinerary
Customized luxury Burgundy tours are also available.
Your Burgundy wine vacation with French Wine Explorers will be fun, fascinating, and truly unforgettable! All programs are hosted by professional guides who are wine specialists.
Contact us today by email at [email protected] or call us at 1-410-745-5406 (USA). Start planning your trip filled with memories that will last a lifetime.