Burgundy Wine Tours
Visit fabulous Grand Cru estates and fascinating cultural sites.
NEW! Burgundy Grand Cru Weekend
This is a superb opportunity for wine lovers to discover and taste many Grand Crus of Burgundy, including the quintessential La Tache of the Domaine de la Romanée-Conti. Follow your Burgundy wine expert host as you explore the premier offerings of Burgundy during private master classes, vineyard tours, and gourmet meals.
4 Days, 3 nights | Limited to 12 guests
May 18-21, 2023 US$4900.00 SOLD OUT
October 26-29, 2023 US$4900.00
Rates in double occupancy
Burgundy Wine Tour Packages
We offer private Burgundy tours that feature the region’s top estates, best hotels, and finest restaurants. A great value, just choose your package and choose your dates!
New-All-Inclusive Burgundy House Rental
Our newest offering is a marriage of a deluxe villa rental and an award-winning staff waiting to make your dream of an exclusive and rewarding stay in Burgundy come true.
Imagine a luxury manor house dedicated to a week-long enjoyment of the food, wine, and natural beauty of Burgundy. Find modern comfort and quiet sophistication in a tranquil setting from a bygone time.
This luxury farmhouse is dedicated to the enjoyment of culinary traditions and the beauty of Burgundy. There are six luxurious en-suite rooms set around a courtyard within a walled-in park. Picture meals in the magnificent dining hall which is laid with an original 18th-century winepress.
This is the perfect property for friends and families, weddings, and retreats.
For 10-14 guests.
Contact us today for more information on planning your perfect all-inclusive program.
Recently Recognized In
Burgundy Wine Tasting Tours
There is no better way to understand the nuances of “terroir” than on Burgundy wine tours.
Burgundy is one of France’s most prestigious wine regions. The world-famous Côte d’Or (“Golden Slopes”) is home to illustrious Grand Crus such as Romanée Conti, Chambertin, and Montrachet. Discover the subtle play between land, sun, and vine that brings out the noblest and most diverse expressions of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes.
Burgundy is one of the most beautiful and important regions in France. Experience its rich cultural heritage at fascinating sights like the Clos de Vougeot with its 13th-century wine presses. And make sure to visit the Hôtel Dieu (Hospices de Beaune), the Renaissance hospital famous for its yearly wine auction.
On our Burgundy Tours, enjoy VIP tastings at the region’s best estates. We include top Premier and Grand Crus in the Côte de Beaune and the Côte de Nuits. We include free time for shopping and sightseeing in the charming town of Beaune. Indulge in luxury accommodations and delight in sumptuous dining at some of France’s best Michelin-starred restaurants.
NEW! Exclusive Burgundy Grand Cru Weekend:
- This is a superb opportunity for wine lovers to discover and taste many of the Grand Crus of Burgundy, including the quintessential La Tache of the Domaine de la Romanée-Conti.
- Follow your Burgundy wine expert host as you explore the premier offerings of Burgundy during private master classes, vineyard tours, and gourmet meals. Grand Crus, meaning “great growths”, are from the most exclusive vineyards in the region, representing less than 2% of all Burgundy’s wine production.
- You will have an up-close look at the vineyards when you meet with winemakers and/or estate representatives to get an insider’s view of this famed region.
- Discover the beautiful “golden slopes” of Burgundy’s famed Côte d’Or with tastings of legendary appellations like Vosne Romanée, Gevrey-Chambertin, Puligny-Montrachet, and Chassagne-Montrachet.
- Immerse yourself in the rich cultural history of this region with private guided tours of Burgundy’s most notable sights, from the impressive 13th-century wine presses of the Clos de Vougeot to the stunning renaissance architecture of the Hospices de Beaune.
- You’ll also enjoy private estate wine pairing meals and gourmet dining at Michelin-starred restaurants.
- Relax in first-class accommodations in the charming walled city of Beaune, the capital of the Côte d’Or.
- This tour is limited to 12 guests. Available as a private option for 10-14 guests.
Private Great Estates of Burgundy & Champagne Tour:
- Available year-round.
- Combine the best of Burgundy with the best of Champagne.
- Travel to Champagne for VIP tastings at exclusive Champagne houses. Included is a special private tour and tasting of Dom Perignon at Moët and Chandon.
- Enjoy private tastings at some of the most prestigious estates of Burgundy’s Côte d’Or. Tastings include Premier and Grand Crus in legendary appellations like Vosne Romanée, Chambertin and Meursault.
- This luxurious voyage includes exceptional dining and beautiful, first-class accommodations. This is an unforgettable wine and food vacation for the discriminating wine lover!
- Champagne and Burgundy itinerary: Click here
Customized luxury Burgundy tours are also available.
Your Burgundy wine vacation with French Wine Explorers will be fun, fascinating, and truly unforgettable! All programs are hosted by professional guides who are wine specialists.
Contact us today by email at [email protected] or call us at 1-410-745-5406 (USA). Start planning your trip filled with memories that will last a lifetime.