Loire Valley Wine Tours
Visit France's most romantic castles and taste great wines.
Loire Valley Wine Tours
Visit France’s most romantic castles and taste great wines on your next wine tour in France. Visiting the royal castles like Chenonceau or the impressive Chambord Castle is like taking a walk back into the greatest moments of France’s history. The Loire boasts a large variety of fine wines – red, white, sparkling and it is a perfect destination for those who want to add wine country touring to a visit to Paris or elsewhere in France.
Loire Valley Tour Packages
Our private Loire Valley wine tours feature the region’s top estates, best hotels, and finest restaurants to enjoy while on your next wine tour in France. A great value, just choose your package and choose your dates!
Custom Loire Valley Tours
We design these tours personally in close collaboration with guests who prefer a totally customized Loire Valley wine tour and the highest level of personal service. Custom tours include VIP tastings at the very top wine estates, fascinating local sightseeing, and the finest hotels or chateaux and gourmet restaurants.
Recently Recognized In
About The Loire Valley
Known for its majestic royal chateaux and great red and white wines, the Loire Valley is a favorite destination for wine lovers visiting France. Visiting the royal castles such as Chenonceau, Chaumont or the impressive Chambord Castle is like taking a walk back into the greatest moments of France’s history. From the fairytale-like Azay le Rideau to the imposing Chateau d’Angers with its medieval Tapestry of the Apocalypse and the magical gardens of Villandry, there is a castle for every taste and fantasy.
- The Loire boasts a large variety of fine wines – red, white, sparkling and dessert – and you’ll taste the best of them at the finest producers of Vouvray, Chinon, Bourgeuil, Savennières, or Côteaux du Layon.
- Fabulous Michelin-starred dining (including the excellent local goat cheeses) awaits you as well as accommodations fit for a king including the magnificent 4-star Chateau d’Artigny (owned by cosmetics giant François Coty) or the country manor elegance of the 15th century Relais & Chateau hotel, Chateau de Noirieux.
The Loire Valley is a perfect destination for those who want to add wine country touring to a visit to Paris or elsewhere in France.
Some possibilities for your private Loire Valley Wine Tour:
- Private guided tours at beautiful historic castles like Chenonceau, Azay le Rideau, Chambord, Chaumont, Saumur or Angers
- The sumptuous gardens of Villandry or La Bourdaisière
- The Clos Lucé, Leonardo da Vinci’s final home
- Fabulous meals at some of the Loire’s best restaurants, from casual to Michelin-starred
- Tours and tastings at the best wineries of the region in world-renowned appellations like Vouvray, Chinon, Bourgeuil, Anjou or Savennières
- Luxury lodgings at Chateau d’Artigny, former home of cosmetics giant François Coty, the romantic 15th-century Chateau de Noirieux (Relais and Chateaux), or any of the other fantastic chateau-hotels of the region
- Fontevraud Abbey and the tomb of Richard the Lionhearted
- Expert guidance by your personal wine expert host, to enhance your understanding of the region, its wines, history and culture.
All programs are hosted by high-level professional guides who are wine specialists and insiders who live in the region.
Contact us today by email at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-261-1500 (USA). Start planning your trip filled with memories that will last a lifetime.