Bordeaux Wine Tours
Experience the thrill of visiting the world's most famous estates on your next Bordeaux wine tour.
Small Group Bordeaux Prestige Tour
Named “World’s Top Wine Tours” by Travel + Leisure. Stay in the residence of a world-renowned private estate in Bordeaux. Enjoy VIP tastings of First Growth chateaux in the Medoc and Chateau d’Yquem on your next trip to the Bordeaux wine country. These Bordeaux wine tours are limited to 11 guests.
New for 2017-18! Taste the iconic Chateau Petrus during your gala dinner. One single occupancy room has been added!
November 13-18, 2017 2 Double Rooms Left
November 12-17, 2018
US $6,900 per person, double occupancy
New! Small Group Bordeaux Harvest Tour
Join an exclusive behind the scenes program and discover how wine is made, from grapes to glass! Experience the Bordeaux harvest first hand, VIP tastings of First Growths such as Chateau Mouton Rothschild, and luxury accommodations at a 5* hotel and spa in the heart of Bordeaux. Limited to 12 guests.
New for 2018! Expand your Bordeaux wine knowledge with a private Bordeaux masterclass.
Available as a private tour with 6 or more guests
US $5,900 per person, double occupancy
Private Bordeaux Wine Tours
Value-priced, private Bordeaux wine tours feature the region’s top estates, best Bordeaux wine tour hotels, and finest restaurants. Just choose your package- all are available year round!
- New! 10 Day Deluxe Taste of Paris, Burgundy and Bordeaux
- 5 Day Great Estates of Bordeaux
- 6 Day Taste of Paris and Bordeaux
- 6 Day Great Estates of Burgundy and Bordeaux
- 6 Day Bordeaux and Dordogne
Looking for a custom tour? Learn more about custom wine tours
Recently Recognized In
The Best Bordeaux Wine Tours For Wine Lovers
Bordeaux Wine Tours: enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to taste some of the world’s most famous chateaux. Tastings may include First Growths like Chateaux Margaux, Mouton-Rothschild, or Lafite Rothschild. Learn from insiders about the people, power, and politics that have shaped Bordeaux’s past and continue to influence it today.
Be among the first to taste the most recent vintage in the barrel. Or sample fine older vintages as you meet with the passionate cellar masters and chateau owners who make some of your favorite wines. On your Bordeaux wine tasting tour enjoy first-class accommodations and sumptuous meals prepared by the region’s best chefs at private estates or fabulous Michelin-starred restaurants.
- Unparalleled access to the top chateaux with VIP tastings
- The finest full-service luxury hotels, or exclusive luxury lodgings at private chateaux
- Meals prepared by some of the best chefs in France, including private meals in chateaux
- Grand Cru wines with meals, including library wines
- A package of useful Bordeaux information delivered to your door before the tour
- French Wine Explorers’ award-winning service, featured in Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast, Wine Enthusiast, and Food and Wine.
Bordeaux Wine Tours: 2017-2018 Small Group Programs
Bordeaux Prestige Tour | 6 Days, 5 Nights:
Our most exclusive luxury wine tour in Bordeaux!
- VIP tastings of the greatest estates of Bordeaux. These include First Growths Chateau Mouton-Rothschild, Chateau d’Yquem in Sauternes, and legendary chateaux of Pomerol and Saint Emilion.
- Your tastings will also include fabulous “Super Second” growth chateaux, like Comtesse de Lalande or Léoville Las Cases. You’ll also meet with cellar masters and chateau owners.
- Enjoy exclusive luxury accommodations and gala dinners at one of Bordeaux’s most famous and beautiful private castles, Chateau Pape Clément near Bordeaux.
- This is the ultimate Bordeaux wine tour for the wine enthusiast.
- Limited to 11 guests total.
- November 13-18, 2017 | November 12-17, 2018
- US $6900 per person, double occupancy
- Receive the Bordeaux Prestige Tour Details
Bordeaux Harvest Tour | 6 Days, 5 Nights:
September is an exciting time to be in Bordeaux. We’ve organized an exclusive Bordeaux Harvest Tour for the wine lover. This Bordeaux wine tasting tour is designed to let you in and see how wine is made, from grapes to glass.
- Taste wines from the best Bordeaux estates in the Graves, Médoc, Sauternes and St. Emilion region.
- From First Growths to Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnels, this tour offers a fantastic overview of the best that Bordeaux has to offer.
- But it doesn’t stop there! Experience the Bordeaux harvest first hand. And share a traditional harvest lunch at a local chateau.
- Take part in a blending workshop to understand the magic of wine making.
- Rest in luxurious accommodations in the heart of Bordeaux at 5* spa hotel.
- Access exclusive private wine tasting meals at some of the best Grand Cru Classé historic estates in the region.
- A truly first-class learning experience for the wine lover!
- Limited to 12 guests, single accommodations available.
- September 25-30, 2017 Sold Out | 2018 available as a private tour with 6 or more guests
- US $5900 per person, double occupancy
- Receive the Bordeaux Harvest Tour Details
Bordeaux Wine Tours: Private Package Programs
We also offer private Bordeaux wine tours. These Bordeaux tours are available year round. See our most popular private Bordeaux wine tours below:
NEW! Private 10 Day Deluxe Paris, Burgundy and Bordeaux Tour:
Discover all the elegance, romance and excitement of Paris. Pair the City of Light with the iconic wine regions of Burgundy and Bordeaux for the perfect Town and Country experience.
- See major landmarks and hidden gems of Paris, the most beautiful city in the world. Stay at a lovely luxury boutique hotel on the Left or Right Bank. This is the city for food, wine, culture and bliss!
- Travel to the beautiful “Golden Slopes” of Burgundy’s famed Côte d’Or. Enjoy tastings in legendary appellations like Gevrey Chambertin, Puligny Montrachet or Vosne Romanée.
- Explore the major appellations of Bordeaux. Taste at prestigious estates of the Médoc, Sauternes and St. Emilion region.
- You’ll also enjoy gourmet dining and first-class accommodations in both wine regions.
- This is the perfect immersive program featuring the best each destination has to offer.
- 10 Day Paris, Burgundy and Bordeaux Tour: Click here to view the itinerary
MOST POPULAR: Private 5 Day Great Estates of Bordeaux Tour
Get to know the major appellations of Bordeaux as you taste at some of the most prestigious estates of the Médoc, Graves, and Saint Emilion and Pomerol.
- Discover Grand Crus, Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnels and exclusive “boutique” wineries,, offering the best wine tours in Bordeaux.
- Between tastings, you’ll experience the history and charm of the medieval village of Saint Emilion, and enjoy the luxury of Bordeaux’s premier hotels and Michelin-starred restaurants.
Your Luxury Bordeaux Wine Tour Includes:
- A customized tour featuring the best hotel and touring elements tailored to your preferences
- The services of an English-speaking wine expert guide throughout the tour
- Deluxe, air-conditioned transportation throughout
- 2 nights’ accommodations at the Grand Hotel & Spa de Bordeaux, Executive Opera Room
- 2 nights’ accommodations at the Chateau Grand Barrail in St. Emilion, Executive Room
- A traditional welcome and farewell lunch with coffee, tea and mineral water included
- VIP Tours and tastings at some of the finest chateaux of the region
- A special private wine tasting lunch at a wine chateau estate
- 5 Day Great Estates of Bordeaux Tour: Click here to view the itinerary
Looking for a custom tour? Learn more about custom wine tours in France.
All Bordeaux wine tours are hosted by high-level professional guides who are wine specialists and insiders who live in the region.
Contact us today by email at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-261-1500 (USA). Start planning your trip filled with memories that will last a lifetime.