Bordeaux Prestige Tour
June 28-July 3, 2010
6 days, 5 nights | Limited to 12 guests
Our most exclusive tour in Bordeaux! VIP tastings at the greatest chateaux, including all five First Growths, Chateau d’Yquem in Sauternes, plus the most legendary chateaux of Pomerol and Saint Emilion.
- Your tastings will also include fabulous “Super Second” growth chateaux, like Comtesse de Lalande and Léoville Las Cases.
- You’ll meet with cellar masters and chateau owners, enjoy exclusive luxury accommodations and gala dinners at one of the Médoc’s most famous and beautiful private castles, Second Growth Chateau Pichon Longueville Baron de Pichon.
- Price per person, double occupancy: US$ 5800.00
Bordeaux Wine Harvest
September 27- October 2, 2010
6 days, 5 nights | Limited to 16 guests
September is an exciting time to be in Bordeaux. We’ve organized an exciting “Bordeaux Wine Harvest Sojourn” designed to let you in and see how wine is made, from grapes to glass. Experience the harvest first hand, as well as a blending workshop; and discover the magic of the blend.
- Get to know major appellations of Bordeaux as you taste at some of the most prestigious estates of the Graves, Médoc, Sauternes and St. Emilion region. From classified growths to Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnels, this tour offers a fantastic overview of the best that Bordeaux has to offer. But it doesn’t stop there!
- Enjoy luxurious accommodations at a luxurious vinotherapy spa hotel located in the heart of a wine producing estate, as well as exclusive private wine tasting meals at some of the best Grand Cru Classe estates in the region.
A truly first-class learning experience for the wine lover!
Price per person, double occupancy: US$ 3950.00
For more information about these exciting new tour dates, contact us at 1-877-261-1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright ©2010 French Wine Explorers