Champagne Wine Tours
Discover the beauty and history behind the world's favorite bubbly.
Champagne is synonymous with celebration and the good life, and a trip to Champagne is a non-stop celebration of great wine and food. Only 1 1/2 hours from Paris, Champagne is a fabulous destination for a long weekend, or it can be combined easily with Burgundy for a superb and varied wine touring experience in France.
Champagne Tour Packages
We offer private Champagne wine tours that feature the region’s top estates, best hotels, and finest restaurants. A great value, just choose your package and choose your dates!
New Online French Wine Course!!
French Wine Demystified: Discover and communicate confidently about French wine. This course provides you with the foundation to better understand and enjoy French wine. If you want to grow your knowledge of French wine, culture, food and history in a way that was easy to digest, fun and relevant, this foundation course is the perfect start your journey!
Recently Recognized In
About Champagne Tours
Champagne is synonymous with celebration and the good life, and Champagne Tours are a non-stop celebration of great wine and food. Only 1.5 hours from Paris, Champagne is a fabulous destination for a long weekend, or it can be combined easily with Alsace or Burgundy for a superb and varied wine touring experience.
- On your tour of Champagne, you’ll visit the very best producers: at the large, famous houses such as Veuve Clicquot, Ruinart, or Moet et Chandon, you’ll see their incredible, immense cellars, some dating back as far as Roman times.
- At boutique grower-producer estates, you’ll meet with the winemaker for an intimate view of the complex and fascinating process of making champagne.
Champagne is also a fantastic destination for cultural touring:
- Visit Hautvillers Abbey where Dom Perignon was the cellar master (and which contains his tomb)
- See the spectacular Reims Cathedral where the kings of France were crowned for over a millennium
Choose from accommodations in Relais & Chateau hotels or chateaux (some with fabulous views over the vineyards) and indulge in delectable gastronomic meals at the region’s best restaurants. Why not try a meal with all the dishes expertly matched with the finest champagnes? With French Wine Explorers, your tour will be a celebration from start to finish!
Champagne Tours: Private Package Programs
We offer private Champagne tours. These Champagne tours are available year round. See our most popular private Champagne tours below:
6 Day Private Great Estates of Champagne and Burgundy Wine Tour
This luxurious voyage includes exceptional dining and beautiful, first-class accommodations. An unforgettable wine and food vacation for the discriminating wine lover!
- VIP tastings at exclusive Champagne houses, including a very special private tour and tasting of the latest Dom Perignon vintage at Moët and Chandon.
- Enjoy private tastings at some of the most prestigious estates of Burgundy’s Côte d’Or, including Premier and Grand Crus in legendary appellations like Vosne Romanée, Chambertin and Meursault.
- Discover Burgundy’s rich cultural heritage in the medieval city of Beaune with its beautiful Renaissance architecture.
- Visit the Hotel Dieu (famous for the Hospices de Beaune), and at the historic Chateau de Clos de Vougeot, where winemaking began in this region.
- Includes exceptional dining and beautiful, first-class accommodations.
- 6 Day Great Estates of Champagne and Burgundy Wine Tour: Click here to view the itinerary
New Tour! 6 Day Private Great Estates of Champagne and Bordeaux Wine tour
Your 6 day, 5 night Luxury Champagne and Bordeaux wine tour includes:
- Tastings of the best wines at major champagne houses as well as at boutique producers.
- Visit the legendary champagne house, Moët and Chandon.
- Enjoy a private tour devoted to the cuvee, Dom Perignon and taste one of its finest vintages.
- Taste at Grand Crus chateaux in Bordeaux.
- Enjoy the sweet wines of Sauternes or visit the estates of the Graves region.
- Follow the “Routes des Chateaux” in the Medoc, and taste at world-renowned Classified Growth chateaux.
- Visit St. Emilion and enjoy a VIP tour and tasting at two great Grand Cru estates.
- Stay in luxury, five-star accommodations.
- 6 Day Great Estates of Champagne and Bordeaux Wine Tour: Click here to view the itinerary
All programs are hosted by high-level professional guides who are wine specialists and insiders who live in the region.
More on Champagne Wine Tours
Read our top blog article, Top 3 Champagne Bars in Paris: Where to Sip in Style.
See our Video on How To Saber a Champagne Bottle.
Contact us today by email at [email protected] or call us at 1-877-261-1500 (USA) or 410-745-0456 (Outside the USA). Start planning your trip filled with memories that will last a lifetime.