Bordeaux Wine Tours
Experience the thrill of visiting the world's most famous estates on your next Bordeaux wine tour.
Small Group Bordeaux Prestige Tour
Named “World’s Top Wine Tours” by Travel + Leisure. Stay in the residence of a world-renowned private estate in Bordeaux. Enjoy VIP tastings of First Growth chateaux in the Medoc and Chateau d’Yquem on your next trip to the Bordeaux wine country. This special tour is limited to 11 guests.
Free Upgrade for 2021! Taste an older vintage of the iconic Chateau Petrus during your gala dinner.
November 15-20, 2021 Only 1 room left
US $6,900 per person, double occupancy
Private Bordeaux Tours
Value-priced, private Bordeaux tours feature the region’s top estates, best Bordeaux wine tour hotels, and finest restaurants. Just choose your package- all are available year round!
- New Tour! 10 Day Deluxe Champagne, Burgundy and Bordeaux Tour
- 6 Day Great Estates of Bordeaux Tour
- 6 Day Great Estates of Burgundy and Bordeaux Tour
See details below on our most popular Bordeaux tasting tours.
New Online French Wine Course!!
French Wine Demystified: Discover and communicate confidently about French wine. This course provides you with the foundation to better understand and enjoy French wine. If you want to grow your knowledge of French wine, culture, food and history in a way that was easy to digest, fun and relevant, this foundation course is the perfect start your journey!
Recently Recognized In
Bordeaux Wine Tasting Tours For Wine Lovers
Enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to taste some of the world’s most famous chateaux. Tastings may include First Growths like Chateaux Margaux, Mouton-Rothschild, or Lafite Rothschild. Learn from insiders about the people, power, and politics that shaped Bordeaux’s past and continue to influence it today.
Be among the first to taste the most recent vintage in the barrel. Or sample fine older vintages and meet with the passionate cellar masters and chateau owners who make some of your favorite wines. On your Bordeaux tour enjoy first-class accommodations and sumptuous meals prepared by the region’s best chefs at private estates or fabulous Michelin-starred restaurants.
[wpanchor id=”bordeaux-prestige”] How French Wine Explorers offers the best luxury tours:
- Unparalleled access to the top chateaux with VIP tastings
- The finest full-service luxury hotels, or exclusive luxury lodgings at private chateaux
- Meals prepared by some of the best chefs in France, including private meals in chateaux
- Grand Cru wines with meals, including library wines
- A package of useful Bordeaux information delivered to your door before the tour
- French Wine Explorers’ award-winning service, featured in Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast, Wine Enthusiast, and Food and Wine
Bordeaux Tours: Small Group Programs
Bordeaux Prestige Tour | 6 Days, 5 Nights:
Our most exclusive luxury wine tour in Bordeaux!
- VIP tastings of the greatest estates of Bordeaux. These include First Growths Chateau Mouton-Rothschild, Chateau d’Yquem in Sauternes, and legendary chateaux of Pomerol and Saint Emilion.
- Your tastings will also include fabulous “Super Second” growth chateaux, like Comtesse de Lalande or Léoville Las Cases. You’ll also meet with cellar masters and chateau owners.
- Enjoy exclusive luxury accommodations and gala dinners at one of Bordeaux’s most famous and beautiful private castles, Chateau Pape Clément near Bordeaux.
- This is the ultimate Bordeaux wine tour for the wine enthusiast.
- Limited to 11 guests total.
- November 15-20, 2021
- Receive the Bordeaux Prestige Tour Details
Bordeaux Tours: Private Package Programs
We also offer private Bordeaux wine tasting tours that are are available year round. See our most popular private tours below:
NEW! Private 10 Day Deluxe Champagne, Burgundy and Bordeaux Tour:
- Begin you adventure in Champagne for VIP tastings at exclusive Champagne houses. We include a very special private tour and tasting of the latest Dom Perignon vintage at Moët and Chandon.
- Discover the beautiful “golden slopes” of Burgundy’s famed Côte d’Or with tastings at the best estates of legendary appellations like Meursault, Gevrey Chambertin, Puligny Montrachet or Vosne Romanée.
- Get to know major appellations of Bordeaux as you taste at some of the most prestigious estates of the Graves, Médoc, Sauternes and St. Emilion region.
- Along the way enjoy gourmet dining and first-class accommodations in all 3 regions. This is an unforgettable wine and food vacation for the discriminating wine lover!
- Your perfect immersive program featuring the best each destination has to offer.
- 10 Day Deluxe Champagne, Burgundy and Bordeaux Tour: Click here to view the itinerary
MOST POPULAR: Private 6 Day Great Estates of Bordeaux Tour
Get to know the major appellations of Bordeaux as you taste at some of the most prestigious estates of the Médoc, Graves, and Saint Emilion and Pomerol.
- Discover Grand Crus, Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnels and exclusive “boutique” wineries, offering the best wine tours in Bordeaux.
- Between tastings, you’ll experience the history and charm of the medieval village of Saint Emilion. Enoy the luxury of Bordeaux’s premier hotels and Michelin-starred restaurants.
Your Luxury Wine Tour Includes:
- A customized tour featuring the best hotel and touring elements tailored to your preferences
- The services of an English-speaking wine expert guide throughout the tour
- Deluxe, air-conditioned transportation throughout
- 5 nights’ accommodations at the Grand Hotel & Spa de Bordeaux, Executive Opera Room
- New! Start your tour with a Fine Wines of Bordeaux Tasting Class
- A traditional welcome and farewell lunch with coffee, tea and mineral water included
- VIP Tours and tastings at some of the finest chateaux of the region
- A special private wine tasting lunch at a wine chateau estate
- 6 Day Great Estates of Bordeaux Tour: Click here to view the itinerary
All wine tours are hosted by high-level professional guides who are wine specialists and insiders who live in the region.
Contact us today by email at [email protected] or call us at 1-877-261-1500 (USA). Start planning your trip filled with memories that will last a lifetime.