Bordeaux Wine Tours
Experience the thrill of visiting the world's most famous estates on your next Bordeaux wine tour.
NEW Tour: Bordeaux Connections
This is the only Bordeaux wine tour that offers the best of classic Bordeaux with the pioneers of the industry to help you discover the places and people that make Bordeaux so captivating. Your personal wine sherpa with over two decades of experience as a ‘flying wine educator,’ and a conduit for Bordeaux’s latest wine developments.
Special VIP meals at Cos d’Estournel, Haut Bailly, Pichon Baron. Plus noted author of Bordeaux wines as a special guest during one of the meals.
6 days, 5 nights| Limited to 14 guests
September 30-October 5, 2024
US$7400.00 per person
Single supplement: US$900.00
Private options are available for groups of 10 or more
Private Bordeaux Tours
Value-priced, private Bordeaux tours feature the region’s top estates, best Bordeaux wine tour hotels, and finest restaurants. Just choose your package- all are available year-round!
See details below on our most popular Bordeaux tasting tours.
New Private Tours for Your Group
Do you prefer to travel with only the members of your party? Let us arrange a private wine tasting tour for you! This is a perfect way for a group of friends looking for a fun and relaxing week of gastronomic discovery in France. We can arrange an exciting wine and food tasting adventure just for you. This is your best choice if:
- You have a group of 6-12 traveling
- You want a curated wine tasting tour with special amenities
- You are looking for a special hotel, villa, or chateau stay
Contact us for more information on custom small group wine tours in France.
Recently Recognized In
Bordeaux Wine Tasting Tours For Wine Lovers
Enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to taste some of the world’s most famous chateaux. Tastings may include First Growths like Chateaux Margaux, Mouton-Rothschild, or Lafite Rothschild. Learn from insiders about the people, power, and politics that shaped Bordeaux’s past and continue to influence it today.
Be among the first to taste the most recent vintage in the barrel. Or sample fine older vintages and meet with the passionate cellar masters and chateau owners who make some of your favorite wines. On your Bordeaux tour enjoy first-class accommodations and sumptuous meals prepared by the region’s best chefs at private estates or fabulous Michelin-starred restaurants.
How French Wine Explorers offers the best luxury tours:
- Unparalleled access to the top chateaux with VIP tastings
- The finest full-service luxury hotels, or exclusive luxury lodgings at private chateaux
- Meals are prepared by some of the best chefs in France, including private meals in chateaux
- Grand Cru wines with meals, including library wines
- A package of useful Bordeaux information delivered to your door before the tour
- French Wine Explorers’ award-winning service, featured in Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast, Wine Enthusiast, and Food and Wine
Bordeaux Tours: Small Group Programs
Bordeaux Connections Tour | 6 Days, 5 Nights:
Have you ever wished you could explore the iconic region of Bordeaux in an engaging and invigorating way? Our newest and most innovative program may be the perfect answer for you.
Your tour highlights:
- Make local connections: Meet with Bordeaux experts, winemakers, and chateau owners who bring this distinguished wine region to life.
- Demystify the Bordeaux wine scene: Imagine an immersive tour paired with great culinary and cultural experiences through the eyes of your personal Bordeaux wine sherpa.
- Taste iconic wines, and uncover the future for Bordeaux: Stretch your capacity for discovering prestigious wines and uncover up-and-coming Bordeaux insider favorites.
- Rest in a peaceful haven: Relax with accommodations that help you connect with nature.
- Connect with like-minded wine lovers: Forge lasting friendships that extend well beyond your week of exploration.
- This is the ideal tour for discerning wine and food lovers!
- Limited to 14 guests total. Private option available for groups of 10 or more.
Bordeaux Tours: Private Package Programs
We also offer private Bordeaux wine-tasting tours that are available year-round. See our most popular private tours below:
NEW! Private 10-Day Deluxe Champagne, Burgundy, and Bordeaux Tour:
- Begin your adventure in Champagne for VIP tastings at exclusive Champagne houses. We include a very special private tour and tasting of the latest Dom Perignon vintage at Moët and Chandon.
- Discover the beautiful “golden slopes” of Burgundy’s famed Côte d’Or with tastings at the best estates of legendary appellations like Meursault, Gevrey Chambertin, Puligny Montrachet, or Vosne Romanée.
- Get to know the major appellations of Bordeaux as you taste some of the most prestigious estates of the Graves, Médoc, Sauternes, and St. Emilion regions.
- Along the way enjoy gourmet dining and first-class accommodations in all 3 regions. This is an unforgettable wine and food vacation for the discriminating wine lover!
- Your perfect immersive program featuring the best each destination has to offer.
- 10-Day Deluxe Champagne, Burgundy, and Bordeaux Tour: Click here to view the itinerary
MOST POPULAR: Private 6-Day Great Estates of Bordeaux Tour
Get to know the major appellations of Bordeaux as you taste some of the most prestigious estates of the Médoc, Graves, Saint Emilion, and Pomerol.
- Discover Grand Crus, Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnels, and exclusive “boutique” wineries, offering the best wine tours in Bordeaux.
- Between tastings, you’ll experience the history and charm of the medieval village of Saint Emilion. Enjoy the luxury of Bordeaux’s premier hotels and Michelin-starred restaurants.
Your Luxury Wine Tour Includes:
- A customized tour featuring the best hotel and touring elements tailored to your preferences
- The services of an English-speaking wine expert guide throughout the tour
- Deluxe, air-conditioned transportation throughout
- 5 nights accommodations at the Grand Hotel & Spa de Bordeaux, Executive Opera Room
- New! Start your tour with a Fine Wines of Bordeaux Tasting Class
- A traditional welcome and farewell lunch with coffee, tea, and mineral water included
- VIP Tours and tastings at some of the finest chateaux of the region
- A special private wine-tasting lunch at a wine chateau estate
- 6-Day Great Estates of Bordeaux Tour: Click here to view the itinerary
All wine tours are hosted by high-level professional guides who are wine specialists and insiders who live in the region.
Contact us today by email at [email protected] or call us at 1-410-745-5406 (USA). Start planning your trip filled with memories that will last a lifetime.