Burgundy Wine Tours
Visit fabulous Grand Cru estates and fascinating cultural sites.
Small Group Burgundy Grand Cru Tour
This is one of the best wine tours in Burgundy offering the opportunity to taste all the Grand Crus of Burgundy, including the quintessential Romanée-Conti. Immerse yourself into the complex and fascinating world of Burgundy. This is the quintessential wine region for Pinot Noir and Chardonnay wine lovers. Limited to 12 guests.
New for 2020! Participate in two private Burgundy masterclasses featuring Grand Crus and insider values.
October 12-17, 2020
US $7,800 per person, double or single occupancy
Burgundy Wine Tour Packages
Short, value-priced, pre-packaged private Burgundy wine tours that feature the region’s top estates, best hotels, and finest restaurants. A great value, just choose your package and choose your dates!
Custom Burgundy Wine Tours
We design these tours personally in close collaboration with guests who prefer a totally customized Burgundy wine tour and the highest level of personal service. Custom Burgundy wine tours include VIP tastings at the very top wine estates, fascinating local sightseeing, and the finest hotels or chateaux and gourmet restaurants.
Recently Recognized In
About Luxury Burgundy Wine Tours
There is no better way to understand the nuances of “terroir” than on luxury wine tours in Burgundy, France.
Burgundy is one of France’s most prestigious wine regions. The world-famous Côte d’Or (“Golden Slopes”) is home to illustrious Grand Crus such as Romanée Conti, Chambertin, and Montrachet. During your wine tasting in Burgundy discover the subtle play between land, sun, and vine that brings out the most noble and diverse expressions of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes.
Burgundy is one of the most beautiful and important regions in France. You’ll experience its rich cultural heritage at fascinating sights like the Clos de Vougeot with its 13th century wine presses and the Hôtel Dieu (Hospices de Beaune), the Renaissance hospital famous for its yearly wine auction.
On our Burgundy Wine Tours, discover exclusive VIP tastings at the region’s best estates. We include top Premier and Grand Crus in the Côte de Beaune and the Côte de Nuits. Enjoy free time for shopping and sightseeing in the charming town of Beaune. Indulge in luxury accommodations at historic hotels or chateaux. And enjoy sumptuous dining at some of France’s best Michelin-starred restaurants.
Exclusive Burgundy Grand Cru Tour:
- This is a superb opportunity for the wine lover to discover and taste all 32 Grand Crus of Burgundy. These are from the best of the best vineyards, representing less than 2% of Burgundy’s wine production. During the tour taste the quintessential Romanée Conti of the Domaine de la Romanée Conti.
- Start with a private Burgundy masterclass with a world renown Burgundy wine expert.
- Taste Burgundy Grand Cru wines from the best vineyards during your gourmet meals, including a meal dedicated to the iconic whites of the Montrachet vineyards.
- Enjoy lunch prepared for you by a Grand Cru producer, hosted at her estate.
- Private tours and tastings: meet with winemakers and estate representatives from large, mid-size and boutique estates for an insider’s view of this famed region.
- Taste at the best estates of legendary appellations like Vosne Romanée, Gevrey-Chambertin, Puligny-Montrachet and Chassagne-Montrachet.
- Enjoy Michelin starred restaurants, including a 1* and 2*, and bistros favored by locals and winemakers.
- Relax in deluxe accommodations in the charming city of Beaune.
- Slow food travel: free time for independent exploration of the town of Beaune and it’s great restaurants that are within walking distance of your hotel.
- This tour is limited to 12 guests and sells out early every year.
- Receive the full Luxury Burgundy Grand Cru Itinerary
Private Great Estates of Burgundy & Champagne Tour:
- Available year round.
- Combine the best of Burgundy with the best of Champagne.
- Travel to Champagne for VIP tastings at exclusive Champagne houses. Included is a special private tour and tasting of the latest Dom Perignon vintage at Moët and Chandon.
- Enjoy private tastings at some of the most prestigious estates of Burgundy’s Côte d’Or. Tastings include Premier and Grand Crus in legendary appellations like Vosne Romanée, Chambertin and Meursault.
- This luxurious voyage includes exceptional dining and beautiful, first-class accommodations. An unforgettable wine and food vacation for the discriminating wine lover!
- Champagne and Burgundy itinerary: Click here
Private Great Estates of Burgundy and Bordeaux:
- Available year round.
- Discover the beautiful “Golden Slopes” of Burgundy’s famed Côte d’Or. The program includes tastings at estates of legendary appellations like Meursault, Gevrey Chambertin, Puligny Montrachet or Vosne Romanée.
- Get to know major appellations during your stay in Bordeaux. Taste at prestigious estates of the Graves, Médoc, Sauternes and St. Emilion region.
- You’ll also enjoy gourmet dining and first-class accommodations. This is a fantastic overview of the best that these two magniﬁcent regions have to offer.
- Burgundy and Bordeaux itinerary: Click here
Customized luxury Burgundy wine tours are also available.
Your Burgundy wine vacation with French Wine Explorers will be fun, fascinating, and truly unforgettable!
All programs are hosted by high-level professional guides who are wine specialists and insiders who live in the region.
Contact us today by email at [email protected] or call us at 1-877-261-1500 (USA). Start planning your trip filled with memories that will last a lifetime.