Italy Wine Tours
Experience the beauty and sensuality of the Italian countryside.
Small Group Treasures of Tuscany and Piedmont
New for 2017! Tuscany’s history, traditions and culture extend to magnificent cities and medieval hilltop villages around an iconic countryside. Piedmont is one of the most magical wine regions in the world. This is the ideal tour for the wine lover to discover these two iconic regions in Italy.
October 8-14, 2017
US$5990.00 per person, double occupancy
Tuscany Wine Tours
Why not visit the beautiful city of Siena, before enjoying tastings at the finest estates of Brunello and Vino Nobile de Montepulciano. Watch peccorino cheese being made at the farm, and enjoy free time to explore the medieval villages of Pienza, San Gimignano or Cortona along the way.
Click on the link below and view the itinerary for our 8 day Florence and Tuscany tour. This private program is available year round.
Custom Italian Wine Tasting Tours
We design these tours in close collaboration with guests who prefer a totally customized Italy wine tour and the highest level of personal service. Custom tours include VIP tastings at the very top wine estates, fascinating local sightseeing, and the finest hotels and gourmet restaurants.
Recently Recognized In
The Best Italy Wine Tours For Wine Lovers
Visit the vineyards of Italy once, and you’ll fall in love for a lifetime.
- Florence is a vast and beautiful monument to the Renaissance, the artistic and cultural reawakening of the 15th century.
- Writers such as Dante, Petrarch and Machiavelli contributed to its proud literary heritage.
- The paintings and sculptures of artists such as Botticelli, Michelangelo and Donatello transformed the city into one of the world’s greatest artistic capitals.
About The Chianti Region:
- The Chianti area in Tuscany is one of the most beautiful in the region, appreciated by visitors from across the world.
- Chianti offers a unique landscape, with green, gentle hills covered with wide fields of vineyards and olive groves, small stone villages, characteristic parishes and countryside homes in stone.
- A truly unending source of culture, scenery, gastronomy and wines, the Sienese part of its territory contains the “historical” communes of this land: Radda, Gaiole and Castellina, and Castelnuovo Berardenga.
2017 Small Group Italy Wine Tour: Treasures of Tuscany and Piedmont | 7 Days, 6 Nights
New Tour for 2017! Our most exclusive tour of the most iconic wine regions in Italy.
- VIP tastings of the most exclusive estates of Tuscany and Piedmont, including the quintessential Ornellaia, one of the most famous “Super Seconds”.
- 6 nights accommodations in luxury boutique hotels in the heart of Tuscany and Piedmont.
- Meals include
- 5 lunches with premium wine, including a special wine tasting lunch at Ornellaia
- 4 dinners with premium wines, including Michelin 3* Piazza Duomo in Alba
- This is the ultimate Italy wine tour for the wine enthusiast.
- Limited to 12 guests.
- October 8-14, 2017
- US$5990.00 per person, double occupancy
- Receive the Treasures of Tuscany and Piedmont Tour Details
Private Treasures of Florence and Tuscany Wine Tour:
Tuscany is one of the most beautiful and culturally rich wine regions in the world, and we’ll include its most famous sites, as well as its secret treasures, on your tour.
- This is a 8 day private Italy wine tour available year round.
- Begin in Florence with a guided tour of the secrets of the city, and our popular cooking class and meal with your own private chef.
- Travel through the lovely back roads and discover the treasures of Chianti Classico.
- Why not visit the beautiful city of Siena, before enjoying tastings at the finest estates of Brunello and Vino Nobile de Montepulciano?
- Watch pecorino cheese being made at the farm, and enjoy free time to explore the medieval villages of Pienza, San Gimignano, or Cortona along the way.
- How about a saffron inspired meal, served on the open terrace with a splendid view of San Gimignano and its towers?
- Sample the finest local cuisine at top restaurants, including meals at the wineries you’ll be visiting.
- Click here to view the Florence and Tuscany Wine Tour itinerary
All programs are hosted by high-level professional guides who are wine specialists and insiders who live in the region.
Contact us today by email at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-261-1500 (USA). Start planning your trip filled with memories that will last a lifetime.